What are we doing:
While the vaccine is an essential prerequisite for getting group business back to Saratoga County, particularly with tourism and hospitality, working together as a community is going to be vital. We need to promote our destinations as well as our safety standards. Our team at Discover Saratoga is up to speed on the NYS event guidelines, and we are prepared to answer any questions that come up.
The good news is, in a trend survey created by Meetings Today, 69.81% of respondents said they are generally confident in hotel/facility/destination Covid-19 protocol/safety efforts. This is a good sign as we are seeing a renewed interest in meetings and events for the second half of the year. Plus, as vaccination roll-outs continue, confidence in travel will only grow.
Some Good in 2020:
Click on the link below to view the new Discover Saratoga video; you will hear some great stories from 2020, and learn what makes this the perfect destination.
What’s New in Saratoga Springs:
- The Saratoga Springs City Center opened their highly anticipated parking facility with more than 600 new parking spaces available to conference attendees.
- Universal Preservation Hall, a beautiful, historic church renovated into a year-round performing arts, meeting, and events venue, opened in the heart of downtown Saratoga.
- The National Museum of Racing underwent exciting new renovations, including a state-of-the-art interactive Hall of Fame experience as well as new special events and meeting space.
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center completed a multimillion-dollar renovation that includes new, year-round, indoor/outdoor meeting and event spaces designed with safety and functionality in mind
- The newly renovated Saratoga Casino Hotel is available for meetings and events. With a variety of entertainment options all in one location, it’s the ideal setting to get down to business and have a little fun!
When you’re ready to start planning your next meeting or event, contact the professionals at Discover Saratoga! We look forward to having you as our guest and working with you towards a highly successful and safe meeting in Saratoga County!
Article written by Darryl Leggieri of Discover Saratoga